Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: a fun idea?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi i just i had an idea that could be fun. What if this site had a layout contest? YOu could have ppl try to make nice layouts like yours and maybe keep em up for a week or so. I dunno...i wouldnt be able to do that cuz i have no skill..but maybe other ppl would like it. I wont be offended if no one likes the idea. I just thought it might be fun.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ohhhh that's an adorable idea! [img]smile.gif[/img] I know that I love looking at layouts, and I like looking at the ones I make in the end, but I don't like the making process. (It takes too long and it's stressful. It's only fun to see the finished product. ^^) Maybe the best one could be used for our site one month?

    Oops...speaking of which...March needs a new layout...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel a cain layout coming on....

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel an Alichino layout coming... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel....Great excitement at wanting to see Lady Elanor's and tsukiyama saunt's layouts. XD

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Err... I'm not knowing html. [img]redface.gif[/img] I only can color pics. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] *shouldn't speak so much*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very good idea!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've got an idea...

    How about two birds and one stone?

    S-Cnet comes up with a "template" for folks to use for the contest, since you know what stuff needs to link to what URLs etc -- basic page size with links in some standardized place, maybe put in table cells so that the cells can stretch or shrink based on the size of any link images someone comes up with, and then everyone designs pictures to go for that template...

    so then basically all you have to change is the background and the link-image files, and everything else automatically works, if you want to rotate through several of the entries...?

    And that way people who don't speak HTML don't need to, as long as they've found out (for example) "800x600 maximum image size, this many link-images starting at approximately these coordinates..." and they design to those specs...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh yei! im glad you liked the idea. I wish I could join in lol...but i dont know how. Oh well it will be fun to see what everyone comes up with!^_^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •